Kyle and I both put a lot of work into Hudson's nursery to make it perfect for our little man! Kyle did a lot of the "manly" things, like painting, putting together furniture, hanging curtains, etc. And I did a lot of the decorating. I always ran everything by Kyle first, but for the most part, he let me do my thing with the nursery, as long as there were no "girly" patterns or colors :)
I didn't want a themed room (not that they are bad, just not my thing), so I just started putting together things that I liked and that I thought would be good for the little guy. I wanted fun colors and patterns that went together, but weren't too matchy. The main colors are baby blue, navy and apple green. I also decided that I would throw in some other bright colors with the books, toys & art as an accent. I love how it turned out, and I think it all flows well together! I think it's also a room that Hudson can grow with into toddler-hood.
It's hard to chop up the pictures and still get a feeling for how the room flows, but I tried to order the pictures as if you were walking in and viewing it in person. Welcome to Hudson's room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment