Monday, December 10, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year!

It's finally time for Christmas! It's my most favorite time of the year. I love the spirit I feel this time of year - I love the decorations, smells, shopping, music, etc. I could go on and on! It's feeling even more full of spirit this year due to this cute little man we have to celebrate with this year! Enjoy a little dose of Christmas cheer from this cute little elf!

Playing dress up at Target - he was a good sport :)

Helping us decorate the tree and taste testing the lights

Cracking up at Daddy - he's so funny!


Our favorite present under the tree

Christmas decorations - love the new stocking and ornament this year :)

Santa's Little Helper

Nothing cuter than a baby with Christmas jammies and a santa hat (that he wouldn't keep on)

Cousins

A plate we made with Hudson's adorable feet - idea from Pinterest of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment