Hudson David, you are yet another month older! I feel like I just typed your 6 month post...as usual, time is flying by way too quickly. I know, I know, I should stop saying that. But it is SO true. Warp speed I tell ya!
You have the best little personality! While you have your moments, for the most part you are a happy little man. Everyone you meet comments on how smiley you are! You also have the cutest little belly giggle that is so contagious. Dada and I laugh at you every day! You are also still super talkative, saying lots of ma, ba and la sounds. I keep trying to get a Mama out of you, but nothing yet! You are so observant, and really check out everything and everyone. I can tell you are soaking up everything like a little sponge and learning things so fast. The doctor even commented on how aware you are at your last appointment. Nosy little boy ;)
So many other fun things happened this month, as usual! Here's a little breakdown of what you've been up to:
- You finally have 2 teeth! After months of slobbering and chewing, your two bottom teeth finally broke through. You were a little fussy, but for the most part you handled the pain like a champ! One tooth came through first, and then the second poked through about a week later. It is so cute when you smile, because you open up wide to show of your two little teeth!
- You got your helmet off! What was supposed to take about 3 months, only took 6 weeks! We were completely shocked, but so excited! Your head looks great - another post coming soon with the results!
- You are pulling up on anything that you can reach. Your favorite thing to pull up on is the step-stool in your room where your humidifier sits. You will stand and play with all the buttons on the humidifier or bang on the step. You also like to try to stand up in the bath tub, but that really scares us, so we are trying to teach you that we only sit in the bath!
- You also have started to get into holding our hands and walking around. You know exactly what you are doing, and just want to walk around and around in circles. Sometimes you get going so fast that it looks like you are running. I'm starting to think you might skip crawling, as you have shown very little interest in that form of transportation.
- You LOVE food! You started off loving pretty much only vegetables - sweet potatoes, carrots and squash are your favorites! I guess you like orange? Slowly, but surely you have started accepting some fruits. You are completely the opposite of your Mama, but I'm not complaining. Vegetables are good for you!
There are so many other things that I wish I could document, but you are changing and growing so fast that I can't even document it all. Our lives are so full with you in it, little man! Looking forward to the next month and all of the upcoming holidays!
Monday, November 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment