One of our favorite things to do in the Fall is go to Hubers farm across the river in Indiana. Something about the fresh apple cider, the smell of pumpkin donuts cooking and the tractor rides out to the apple and pumpkin patches just makes Fall feel official! We usually go pick apples with our friends Brittney and Chris, and then go do pumpkins with our family. This year, we did the same - all in one weekend! Hudson was a trooper both days! We dressed him in his overalls both days, because that's what you wear at a farm, right? I think he's the cutest little farmer I've ever seen!
Saturday trip with Uncle Ryan, Aunt Cassie and cousin Hadley:
 |
| Chewing on some hay - a real farmer! |
 |
| But Hadley, I just want to play with you! Just a preview of the years to come - ha! |
 |
| Look at this cute pumpkin we picked! |
 |
| Hadley hauling some pumpkins on the tractor |
 |
| Our family :) |
 |
| Aunt Cassie, Uncle Ryan and Hadley |
 |
| Kyle and the kiddos - they love him! |
Sunday with the Hughes Family:
 |
| My boys! I mean, could you not just die of cuteness? |
 |
| This WILL be featured on their wedding slideshow one day. Hudson is ever so serious! |
 |
| Maddie looks adorable and Hudson is still Mr. Serious |
 |
| Currently, Hudson is more interested in the hay. I'm sure that will change one day :) |
 |
| Are they really making us take this many pictures? |
No comments:
Post a Comment