Hudson never leaves his glasses on for more than 2 seconds, so we were cracking up when he kept them on the whole time we were at the park one weekend!
On Memorial Day, we went over to Ronny and Kristin's for a cookout. Maddie and Hudson played with the water table while we tried to fit in some social time with our friends!
One Friday night, Hudson and I met Brittney and Maddie at the mall for a date. We chowed down on some pizza and had a little play time at Pottery Barn Kids and on the rides in the mall.
On our way out of the mall, I was carrying Hudson and Maddie asked if I would carry her too. So, I hoisted her up on my other hip and proceeded to carry two 20+ pounds kids. Eventually my arms started burning and I had to put them down. They still wanted to be carried, so to help prevent a melt-down situation, we decided to put them both in Maddie's stroller and convince them that it was fun. It was pretty hysterical. Maddie was holding on to Hudson tight so he wouldn't fall out, and Hudson was just chillin.
Next up, our trip to Bermuda! Here's a little preview:
About to depart for Bermuda!
Cruising away from NYC

No comments:
Post a Comment