Friday, June 21, 2013

One Year Pictures

Before Hudson was born, my wonderful friend (and photographer), Bethany, graciously agreed to photograph Hudson every 3 months - starting with a newborn session and ending when he turned one year old. I am so very grateful to have these pictures that document this very special first year. It really is amazing to look back and see how much Hudson has grown and changed every three months. They really do grow up fast :(

We had our last session about 2 weeks after Hudson's first birthday. It was actually kinda chilly outside and Hudson was so-so in cooperating for photos. He was either making this really goofy, "cheese" face or was fussy because he was cold and getting tired (you will see at the end that he was DONE after a while). I always worry that we're not going to get any good pictures, and then they always turn out SO great. Bethany is just that good! I really love how natural and real these pictures are. Bethany does a perfect job of capturing Hudson's adorable little personality and the love that we have for our little man. I am obsessed with the Daddy/Hudson and Mommy/Hudson photos - LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Here's my top 30 - I tried to narrow it down to my top 10, but I just couldn't do it. :) Can't believe our baby boy is ONE!





























No comments:

Post a Comment