Monday, July 11, 2011

Two Years!

Today, Kyle and I have been married for two years! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! It seems like we were just celebrating with all of our friends and family, exchanging our vows and praying that rain would not wash our party away. Our wedding day was one of the best days of our lives, but the actual journey of marriage has been the true blessing. It's definitely not perfect, but we have so much fun together, and I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else!

This past year, we have enjoyed turning our first house into a home, hosting get-togethers with family and friends, traveling and just living our everyday lives. It has been so nice to feel settled, and to really spend time with each other. I am extremely grateful to be married to my best friend who makes me laugh every day! Cheers to many, many more! Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment