Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, how I love thee...

Friday is finally here! I feel like this has been one of the longest weeks ever, but to know that it's almost over makes me so happy!


I always look forward to Fridays because 1. It's the end of the week and the start of the weekend (duh!) and 2. It's the day where all my girls at work and I go out somewhere super yummy for lunch. We pretty much eat lunch together every day, but Friday is our time to get out of the office after a long week! I love my job, and a lot of that is because I work with some fabulous ladies that make it more enjoyable to come to work every day!

This weekend is full of plans, so tonight I am looking forward to grilling up some blue cheese burgers and homemade sweet potato fries with Kyle and just relaxing at home! Last weekend we painted the inside of our front door black, so we just need to put the final sealer on it tonight and one project on our to-do list will be done! I'll post pictures once we finish - I love it! Tomorrow we are going out on the boat with Kyle's parents, Mama and Rick and my sissy. This is the first time that my family will be out on the boat, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates!


Tomorrow night I am excited to spend some quality girl time with my bestie and her sweet baby girl Madeline while the boys partake in bachelor party #2 for Ronny here in Louisville. Some of the boys were out of town the first go around, so they are fitting in one last night on the town before the wedding next weekend. Finally, Sunday we are heading out to Kyle's uncle's house for family time and swimming in their pool. I'm sure Hadley will entertain us all - she is at such a fun age, and is so cute!

And on a totally unrelated note, Kyle and I were so happy to see the return of Jersday last night! Does anyone else love this guilty pleasure as much as we do? I know it is completely ridiculous, but we can't help but to tune in. When we were in Florence in May, we actually tracked down the Jersey Shore house and the pizzeria where they worked, but sadly did not see any of the cast (they were there filming at that time). Between Jersey Shore, Bad Girls Club, Keeping up with the Kardashians and Real World/Road Rules challenge, we are definitely reality show lovers! Sad, I know...haha!


Anyway - that's life for now! It's busy, but good! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment