Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bumpdate - 15 Weeks!

How far along? 15 weeks, yesterday!
Size of the bebe? This week, baby is the size of a navel orange
Maternity Clothes? Maternity pants for sure, but I've also been wearing normal leggings and sweat pants too. I'm still wearing my regular tops, but they are definitely fitting a little more tightly these days. I'm hoping to find some cute things at the outlet this weekend!
Weight Gain? Still just 2 pounds
Stretch Marks? None yet!
Gender? Our ultrasound tech guessed boy at our 12 week appointment, but still 5 more weeks until we find out for sure!
Movement? I've felt a few flutters, but so excited to feel some bigger movements!
Sleep? Still not great, having a hard time sleeping on my side.
Food Cravings? Most of the same things, but refried beans and sushi have been on my mind a lot lately :)
What I Miss? Deli sandwiches and good sleep.
Symptoms? Still just tired and bloated
Best Moment of the Week?  Getting my first pregnancy massage last Wednesday. Between pregnancy and work stress, my body really needed it!

Here are some pictures that Kyle took this morning (15 weeks, 1 day). The bump is making itself known! :) I also love this new UK shirt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment