How far along? 39 Weeks - 8 days until my official due date, and only 5 until his planned arrival on Monday! This is likely my last bumpdate!
Baby is the size of: A watermelon...a long skinny one according to the picture this week. He probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds (let's hope it's on the smaller side) and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches. We will see soon enough!
Maternity Clothes? All maternity. I have a rotation of about 10-15 outfits that fit comfortably these days. The only shoes that really fit are my flip-flops.
Weight Gain: Since this is my last bumpdate, I figured I would document this. I was at 30 pounds even this week at the doctor, which is right where they said I should be. I feel like I've done pretty well in this category, but I can't wait to get back to normal. This belly is a lot to carry around! :)
Stretch Marks? None!
Sleep? I've been sleeping really well - just up for a couple bathroom breaks and then back to bed. I'm trying to soak it up and enjoy it as much as possible!
Movement? Lots of movement, especially at night. He does all kinds of dancing and kicking in my belly - it's so wild to watch my stomach move around! I don't even know how he has the room to move so much in there.
Cravings? Still craving the sweets - sweet tea, cookies, ice cream, etc. Not to say that's all I eat, but I've been giving in a little more lately. Although, I haven't gained any weight the last couple weeks, so that's good. I'll definitely be cutting back once he's here - I figured I could indulge a little at 9 months pregnant!
Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in....I think I'm going to make it! It looks pretty weird, but I'll take it over an outie :)
What I miss: At this point, a lot of things. Nothing is "normal" right now, but we have a healthy baby boy on the way, so I definitely don't want to complain!
Symptoms: Heartburn and swelling in my feet and hands. My cankles are still pretty bad, but my doctor said they will go down really soon after he arrives. I can deal for a couple more days.
Best moment of the week? Hearing his strong heartbeat and that everything is looking great at my appointment this week. He is still breech, so we likely will be having the c-section on Monday. They will check one last time Monday morning to make sure he hasn't turned, but otherwise we are prepped and ready to meet our little man!
What I am looking forward to: We have plans to go out to eat at our favorite places and look forward to spending some time together during our last weekend as a family of two. I'm also going to get a manicure and pedicure and pamper myself a little before the big day. The nursery is ready, bags are packed and we are anxious to meet him! Looking forward to seeing what our baby boy looks like and holding him in our arms!
Here I am at 39 weeks:

What an exciting time! Hope you and Kyle have a great last weekend as a family of two!
ReplyDeleteDanielle, You have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award! Please read my latest post.
ReplyDeletehttp://jules-beautifulday.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-blog-award.html#links
Good luck on the arrival Monday of your sweet baby Hudson! What an incredibly exciting time!