Happy anniversary to my amazing hubby and baby-daddy :) We've been together for a little over 11 years, and now married for 3! Oh how time flies when you're having fun! We have gone from care-free high-school kids, to grown adults with a house, jobs and now a precious baby boy. I don't know how it could get any better! He is a wonderful provider and hard worker for our family, the best friend and partner I could ask for, and an amazing Daddy to Hudson! It truly makes my heart explode to see them together. I look forward to many many more years together boo! I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else by my side! Love you!
 |
| College days - so young! |
|
|
|
 |
| Our wedding day - 3 years ago! |
|
|
 |
| Waiting on Hudson |
 |
| Our new family of 3! |
Sweet post. Congrats!! In unrelated news, I forgot how much I loved Kyle's earrings.
ReplyDelete