Monday, August 27, 2012
Hudson's 3 Month Photos
Well, as usual, Hudson made a liar out of me. If you recall, I mentioned that Hudson didn't really cooperate very well for his 3 month pictures. He would get super serious when he saw the camera and even fell asleep about 30 min into the photo session. I mean, who can blame him - laying on a super soft bean bag or sheepskin would make me fall asleep too :) I also had about 3-4 outfits I wanted him to wear, and we really only got him into 2 (if you count a diaper and a hat as an outfit - ha). BUT, we got his photos back this weekend and they are great!! Of course, it helps that my friend Bethany is an amazing photographer too! She was able to catch the few times he smiled and I absolutely LOVE the family photos. You can really tell just how in love we are with our little man! Here are some of my favorites:
Hard to believe that just 3 months ago, he was this tiny! We are having so much fun with our little man, but will time please slow down!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment