How far along? 22 Weeks - only 125 days to go!
Baby is the size of: A papaya
Maternity Clothes? Yup - I have a pretty good wardrobe of maternity items that I can still mix up with some of my regular clothes. Hopefully this will last me a while.
Stretch Marks? Nope! Still crossing my fingers that these stay away. Using lots of lotions and oils to help with this.
Sleep? Sleep has been very good lately. I'm sleeping better and later, so I can't complain in this department. I'm soaking it up while I can!
Movement? I have felt baby boy moving around a lot lately. Kyle has even been able to feel a few bigger movements, but still no crazy kicks or anything.
Cravings? I haven't really been craving much, but since we had a cookie exchange Friday night, I have been consuming quite a few sweets and they taste SO good! I really haven't craved sweets too much otherwise.
Gender? It's a BOY!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in
What I miss: Being able to eat foods without worrying about heartburn...and turkey sandwiches.
Symptoms: HEARTBURN/acid reflux - still! It's gotten a little better, but there have been a couple of nights where I felt like fire might come up my throat.
Best moment of the week? Feeling our little one moving around all the time now and getting the crib and dresser on Sunday. We have yet to get everything out of the boxes, but it still is exciting.
Here I am at 22 weeks - hello belly! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment