Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bumpdate - 21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks

Baby is the size of: A banana
 
Maternity Clothes? Yup! I have a pretty good wardrobe of maternity items that I can still mix up with some of my regular clothes. Hopefully this will last me a while.

Stretch Marks? Nope! I'm in a good routine of rubbing on the oil and lotion every morning and every night, so hopefully these stay away.

Sleep? Much better - I've been sleeping in later than I was before!

Movement? Lots of little movements.

Cravings? I actually haven't been extremely hungry lately, so I haven't been craving too much.

Gender? It's a BOY! 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in

What I miss:  Just the "normal" me - I have been a little emotional lately!

Symptoms: HEARTBURN/acid reflux! I have never had heartburn or reflux before, but I have been feeling it big time the past week or two. It doesn't matter what I eat, I seem to get it. I've been popping the Tums!

Best moment of the week? My pregnancy massage - I felt so great afterward!

What I am looking forward to: Figuring out our little boy's name and starting on the nursery.

Here I am at 21 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment