Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bumpdate - 24 Weeks!

How far along? 24 Weeks - only 110 days to go!

Baby is the size of: The website I've been using says I'm still at a papaya, another website says an ear of corn. Length: almost a foot, Weight: a little over a pound
 
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts. I have a regular sweater on today!

Stretch Marks? Nope! Still crazy about the oils and lotions.

Sleep? Sleep has been a little more interrupted lately - I keep waking up often because I'm uncomfortable. I'm also back to waking up earlier, but I still have been getting about 8 hours of sleep total, so I can't complain too much.

Movement? He is moving around ALL the time now! Still haven't had any kicks that were too painful, but it's definitely different to feel someone moving around in there.

Cravings? Cookies and sweets. I'm going to have to cut those out now that the holidays are over and I have my glucose test coming up in a couple of weeks.

Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in, although we noticed the other day that it's slowly working it's way out. It's not quite as deep as it used to be!

What I miss: I'm not missing too much this week - I'm content!

Symptoms: I've still had some heartburn, but it's much better recently. I've been having some pretty bad middle-back pain recently when I sit or stand in one position too long. I think it's because my center of gravity is shifting forward :)

Best moment of the week? Celebrating Christmas with family - I loved watching everyone open up their gifts from us. We were also apparently very good this year, as we were spoiled with so many wonderful gifts as well...even Hudson! We feel so blessed! Christmas re-cap to come!

What I am looking forward to: Kyle is painting the nursery as we speak (he's been working on it since yesterday...thanks so much babe!) - so I can't wait to see the finished product. Then we'll be getting the furniture out of boxes and will start to put the nursery together. So exciting!

Here I am this morning at 24 weeks (a couple days late..ooops!):

No comments:

Post a Comment