Why hello, it's been a while. A LONG while. I didn't really intend to take such a long break, but it's actually been really nice to just enjoy spending time with family, friends and especially little man. You might notice that I published a couple of his monthly updates, without pictures. I have had those posts written forever, but haven't actually published them because I had all intentions of adding pictures before I posted them. First, I just didn't have time to go through pictures, edit them and upload them. Then I ran out of picture space on blogger. I still have very limited space, and am hoping to either figure out how to get more, or move the blog over to word press so I can keep this thing going. So, for now, I wanted to at least get them up and I can always go back and add the photos. I'm working on it - I promise!
Hopefully once that issue is tackled, I can get back to regularly scheduled blogging. I know that my family who live far away love seeing updates on Hudson, and keeping up with what he's doing. I want to make sure they can still see what he's up to, and I also really like the memory keeping it allows. If I've learned anything this past (almost) year with having Hudson, it's that life is busy and time flies!! I've also learned that pregnancy brain turns into baby brain, and it's hard to remember things, especially little details. That's why this blog is so great - that is if I use it correctly! So anyway, here's to catching up and getting back on track!
 |
| Our family - Hudson 9 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment