Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Bunny

I think it's safe to say that Hudson does NOT like the Easter Bunny :) He freaked out as soon as we put him on the Easter Bunny's lap. His blanket, Dada's iPhone and the random egg from the Easter Bunny's "set" didn't do anything to distract him either. Things didn't get any better when the cousins joined in. Oh well - makes for some funny pictures!

The night started off promising...we practiced on the toy bus right across from the Easter Bunny.
Then we moved on to the real thing...
I don't like this - I want down! Don't you think that giving me this iPhone will help either!
NO, SERIOUSLY! LET ME DOWN!
Mila - Just chillin.
Hudson - This blanket isn't helping...I really don't like this!
Hadley - What is wrong with you?
Mila - I'm bored.
Hudson - I AM NOT HAPPY!
Hadley - Look at this egg, and be quiet!
The girls - I LOVE THE EASTER BUNNY!
Hudson - I FREAKING HATE THE EASTER BUNNY!
Girls - Again, I LOVE THE EASTER BUNNY!
Hudson - Fine, I'll calm down a little bit, but PLEASE GET ME DOWN!
Hudson - OK, look, here's a fake happy look just so you will take your picture and then get me outta here!
Girls - look adorable!
This was the best we could get :)
Look at these cute girls! Maybe next year Hudson will cooperate!
And this is real life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment