Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy first birthday to my precious baby boy! I really cannot believe a whole year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday that I held you on my chest for the first time. It was love at first sight!


You had Daddy and I wrapped around your little finger from that moment on.  Learning how to be parents has been one of the hardest things we've ever done - but it has also been the most wonderful experience of our lives. I cannot describe how much you have changed our world for the better!


You are a strong-willed little boy, with a contagious smile and the sweetest little personality. We think everything you do is amazing, and seeing you grow and learn over the past year has been such a joy!


We cannot wait for all that lies ahead. We know you'll always keep us on our toes, that's for sure! :) Love you to the moon and back, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment