Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bumpdate - 20 Weeks!

How far along? 20 Weeks - HALF WAY THERE!!! That is so crazy to me!

Baby is the size of: A small cantaloupe

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes - still wearing normal dresses/tunics and some shirts, but mostly everything else is maternity now. It's so much more comfortable!

Stretch Marks? Nope! I'm in a good routine of rubbing on the oil and lotion every morning and every night, so hopefully these stay away.

Sleep? I've been sleeping a lot later these days, which has been nice. But my hips and arms are still getting sore from sleeping on my sides, so I have to switch sides often. It's a little annoying, but I'll take it!

Movement? Still feeling lots of flutters, and I think I felt an official kick on Sunday. It wasn't super strong, but I definitely felt it more than any other movement thus far!

Cravings? These are all the same: sour candy, pizza, fruit, cheese

Gender? It's a BOY! 

Belly Button In or Out? Still in

What I miss: After going to the outlets on Sunday, I am missing normal clothes more than ever. I saw so many cute things, but didn't want to waste my money on something I may never wear again.

Symptoms: I had some more back pain this past weekend after spending all day putting up Christmas decorations, and I've had some pulling and stretching as I grow. Heartburn has been a new one the past week or two. Otherwise good!

Best moment of the week? Finding out that we are having a boy, and seeing/hearing that everything looks normal and that he's healthy!

What I am looking forward to: My massage tonight! It's going to feel so good on this achy body. I'm also looking forward to working on the nursery and coming up with a name so we don't have to keep calling him "baby boy"

Here I am at 20 weeks. It's another self portrait this week - Kyle leaves for work before me, so I'm not usually ready in time for him to take my picture.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! My blog didn't show me that you had updated your blog so I am just now seeing the last 3 posts! Yay for baby boy Fertig!!

    ReplyDelete