Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bumpdate - 30 Weeks!

How Far Along? 30 weeks - only 69 days to go! I am now going to the doctor every two weeks. Yeah...that's happening already. So crazy!


Baby is the size of a: Cucumber or head of cabbage, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds. Length: about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants - still able to squeeze into some normal shirts and tunics/dresses, although those are getting more and more snug. I may have to go shopping for a few more essentials to get me through to the end.


Weight Gain? I had taken this one off for a while because, well I'm a woman and that's a hard thing to share. But I've stayed pretty much within the recommended range of weight gain from my doctor, so I'll share this week. So far I'm up 19 pounds.
 
Stretch Marks? Nope, still applying the Bio Oil and Cocoa Butter morning and night. I also haven't seen the linea negra (line on your belly) appear yet either.

Gender? Baby boy, Hudson!
 
Sleep? Sleep has still been pretty good. I'm making more trips to the restroom, but still waking up feeling well rested. I have been ready to go to bed earlier these days though.


Movement? This past weekend, he wasn't moving around quite as much as usual. There were a couple of times where I was worried since I had felt SO much movement last week. But then he started moving around a lot more Sunday on the opposite side of my stomach. Apparently he had just done a flip and was getting adjusted, because he's back to moving around like crazy in there! I've tried to record it a couple of times, but as soon as I press the record button, he stops moving. Looks like he might be a little camera shy!


Food Cravings? I'm just hungry all the time, but I can't eat too much at once or I feel so full and uncomfortable. So I'm trying to eat smaller meals/snacks throughout the day.


Anything making you queasy or sick? Just spicy/acidy foods giving me heartburn


Labor signs? Nope - it will be pretty crazy when I actually answer yes to this one!


Belly button in or out? Still in...barely...


What I Miss? Normal clothes & being able to get up off the couch/out of bed like a normal person


Symptoms? Still the back pain and heartburn. I did get a lovely belly support/back support band to wear at work that has been helping. I've looked really cute with this on over my clothes, but hey, whatever helps! :)

Happy or Moody? Very HAPPY of course! I've had very few moody moments. Kyle may say otherwise, but I would disagree :)

Best Moment of the Week? The first baby shower this past weekend - my sissy did an AMAZING job with the shower and I had a great time celebrating the little man with all my girlfriends. Hudson got so many great things - we are so blessed! I will do a re-cap by this weekend, promise! I also got to hear his strong heartbeat again at my appointment yesterday. I just love hearing that sound.
 

Looking forward to: A pretty uneventful weekend coming up to work on the nursery and get some things organized. We are also going to a pediatrician open house on Saturday to hopefully make a decision about where Hudson will go!


Here I am at 30 weeks - side and front view:




4 comments:

  1. I didn't notice my linea negra until after I delivered and it's still there! I never got stretch marks though, so there's hope! You look great! It goes by fast up until the last few weeks when you just want it out! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh I'm sure those last few weeks will creep by, but for now I feel like it's just flying! Crossing my fingers for no stretch marks! :)

      Delete
  2. Danielle,

    You look adorable~~~seriously one beautiful pregnant Woman~~

    I love the name, Hudson~~

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete