Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bumpdate - 33 Weeks!

How Far Along? 33 weeks - only 50 days to go!

Baby is the size of a: Honeydew melon. He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in mostly everything now except for tunics and dresses....there are a few shirts that barely cover the belly still

Weight Gain? 23 pounds
 
Stretch Marks? Still none

Gender? Baby boy, Hudson!
 
Sleep? Same as last week - Eh, it's alright. The combination of bathroom breaks, tossing and turning, heartburn and hip soreness make it hard to get a really good night's sleep.

Movement? Lots of movement still! I can feel a really hard spot on the right side of my belly that moves quite often. Not sure if it's a knee or his little bum, but I can definitely tell he's getting bigger!

Food Cravings? Sweet tart jelly beans, although I always crave those this time of year. YUM!

Anything making you queasy or sick? Just spicy/acidy foods giving me heartburn

Labor signs? Nope - it will be pretty crazy when I actually answer yes to this one!

Belly button in or out? Still in...crossing my fingers!

What I Miss? Nothing new really.

Symptoms? Still the back pain, heartburn and upper abdomen pain - all of which have gotten better than they were though. Luckily the ultrasound didn't show that anything was wrong last week, so I guess little man is just crowding me! I've also had some feet swelling, but nothing too bad.

Happy or Moody? Very Happy!

Best Moment of the Week? Our second baby shower this past weekend and seeing family and friends. I'll do a post on the shower this weekend. Nonna and Poppy also bought us a crib mattress for Hudson's room last week. Thank you so much!! I think we officially have all of the "essentials" to welcome him when he's ready. Hopefully that will still be several weeks away (enough time for him to cook fully), but it does make me feel better that we are prepared!

Looking forward to: This weekend - we pretty much have nothing planned! After the excitement of last weekend, I have been completely worn out! I hope to relax, work on the nursery some and maybe do a little shopping with my mama! 

Here I am at my shower this past weekend at (almost) 33 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment