How far along? 29 weeks - only 76 days to go.
Baby is the size of: An acorn squash...what is that? Or, something a little more well known - a butternut squash. He weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts and dresses/tunics.
Stretch Marks? Nope! I rub oil and lotion on pretty religiously.
Sleep? I've slept much better this week, but I get pretty tired around 3:00 every afternoon.
Movement? He is definitely a mover! I still feel some kicks, but it's mostly big sweeping movements like he's doing flips in there!
Cravings? Still loving my peanut butter cheerios, and also liking sour candy and cheese. Not too much different from my normal pre-pregnancy cravings :)
Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in and holding out hope it will stay that way.
What I miss: Oh the usual - but I can't complain too much. I'm just so happy to have a healthy baby!
Symptoms: Heartburn and mid-back pain. Both have been rearing their ugly heads a lot lately. I think I'm going to stop by the store tonight and get a belly support band to see if that will help with the back pain.
Best moment of the week? Nothing too special - just feeling him move around a lot in there. He really likes music and food. They both get him dancing!
Here I am at 29 weeks:


love your blog! you look so cute..glad to hear all is well with you and baby hudson... i just started a blog
ReplyDeletehttp://adventuresofhb.blogspot.com/
Thanks Kristen! I will definitely start reading along!
Delete