How Far Along? 32 weeks - only 57 days to go!
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in mostly everything now. I can still squeeze into a few non maternity things, but it's not going to last much longer. Even my hoodies are a little snug, so I've started wearing some of Kyle's!
Weight Gain? According to the scale at the doctor this week - 22 pounds. But, it was after lunch so that adds a few pounds right? ;)
Weight Gain? According to the scale at the doctor this week - 22 pounds. But, it was after lunch so that adds a few pounds right? ;)
Stretch Marks? None! I did spot a faint line (the linea negra) on my belly this morning though. That's OK though because that goes away eventually.
Gender? Baby boy, Hudson!
Sleep? Eh, it's alright. The combination of bathroom breaks, tossing and turning, heartburn and hip soreness make it hard to get a really good night's sleep.
Movement? Lots and lots of movement! He likes to roll around and also hit/kick my bladder.
Food Cravings? Sweet tea!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just spicy/acidy foods giving me heartburn
Labor signs? Nope - it will be pretty crazy when I actually answer yes to this one!
Belly button in or out? Still in...barely...
What I Miss? I really really want to do some spring clothes shopping, but I'll just have to wait until after he's born and I lose weight to buy some new things.
Symptoms? Still the back pain and heartburn. I've also had some pretty intense pain in my right upper abdomen, so I have an ultrasound tomorrow to take a look and make sure it's just crowding and not my gallbladder or something else. My doctor didn't seem too concerned about it, so hopefully it's just Hudson taking up room in there!
Happy or Moody? Very Happy!
Looking forward to: My second shower on Saturday! This one is being hosted by Yaya and Nonna, and I can't wait to celebrate Hudson with family and friends. I have quite a few family members traveling from out of town, so I'm excited to see them. I'm also hoping I might be able to get a little sneak peak at my little man tomorrow during the ultrasound as well. They're mainly checking up by my ribs, but maybe they'll scan down and let me have a look at him!
Here I am at 32 weeks. Since the Cats are #1 in the country and we had a BIG win last night, I figured I should break out the Future Wildcat t-shirt again. Enjoy a flashback to week 15 (on the right side) when I wore the same shirt. Definitely a HUGE difference! And I thought I had a bump back then...ha!



Looking great!! I had some similar pains in my lower abdomen. They hurt SO bad that I had an ultrasound and missed work....but they ended up being nothing at all! Just normal pregnancy aches and Madeline in a spot that didn't agree with my body!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!! Anxious for your shower!
ReplyDeleteDanielle,,,you're adorable~~~ you're one hot Momma~~~
ReplyDeleteHudson is going to be one lucky little boy..... ;)
Love, Deborah