How Far Along? 31 weeks - only 63 days to go! We are also down to single digit weeks - only 9 weeks left!
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants - still able to squeeze into some normal shirts and tunics/dresses, although those are getting more and more snug. I may have to go shopping for a few more essentials to get me through to the end. This is the same answer from last week, and I never made it out shopping. Definitely going to have to make that happen this weekend.
Weight Gain? According to the scale at home (which has been pretty accurate) 20 pounds.
Stretch Marks? Nope, still applying the Bio Oil and Cocoa Butter morning and night. I also haven't seen the linea negra (line on your belly) appear yet either.
Gender? Baby boy, Hudson!
Sleep? I've been tossing and turning a lot, but still sleeping pretty well.
Movement? Our active little boy is all over the place! Especially in the morning and at night when I'm resting.
Food Cravings? Sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just spicy/acidy foods giving me heartburn
Labor signs? Nope - it will be pretty crazy when I actually answer yes to this one!
Belly button in or out? Still in...barely...
What I Miss? Nothing new this week...
Symptoms? Still the back pain and heartburn. Also, now that Hudson has gotten bigger, everything is starting to get really crowded in there. I am more short of breath and have a pain under the right side of my ribs. My doctor said it's just everything moving up to make room for baby. Apparently my ribs will spread 2-3 inches to accommodate all of the organs moving up. It's a little uncomfortable, but it's worth it!
Happy or Moody? Very Happy!
Looking forward to: our baby class this weekend. It's an all day class on Saturday...not exactly thrilling, but it will be nice to get some information and tour the hospital where we're delivering. I'm sure it will make it all feel so much more real! I'm also hoping maybe Kyle will make up his mind about little man's middle name soon so I can monogram something!! ;)
Here I am at 31 weeks:

No comments:
Post a Comment