Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bumpdate - 34 Weeks!

How far along? 34 Weeks - only 42 days to go!

Baby is the size of: A durian??? No idea what that is! See below for a picture - has anyone ever seen this before? Babycenter.com says Canteloupe, which I'm way more familiar with. Either way, Hudson is now about 4 3/4 pounds. Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.



 Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts and dresses/tunics.

Stretch Marks? Still none! I rub oil and lotion on pretty religiously. Don't know if it's helping, or if I've just been lucky, but I'm happy about it so far.

Sleep? Eh. I'm getting up more frequently for bathroom breaks, and it's harder to turn over in bed. Kyle jokes that he feels like we're sleeping in a water bed sometimes. ha!

Movement? Lots of movement! Yesterday during lunch he was consistently kicking me in the same spot, making my stomach poke out. All the ladies at work go to see him moving around a lot.

Cravings? Still with the sweet tart jelly beans. I think I might be addicted!

Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in and holding out hope it will stay that way. I'm so close to making it through without it popping out.

What I miss: Oh the usual - but I can't complain too much. I'm just so happy to have a healthy baby!

Symptoms: Some back pain and upper abdomen pain, but much less so than in recent weeks. I've also still had the heartburn, and swelling in my feet and hands. 

Best moment of the week? My friend Bethany took some maternity pictures of us last night - so excited to see how they turn out! I didn't want a whole lot of pictures, but just a few nice ones of Kyle and I while I'm pregnant. Bethany always does a fabulous job, so I'm sure they will be amazing!

What I am looking forward to: Our last baby shower this weekend. It's a couples shower hosted by our best friends Brittney and Chris! After that, we'll just need to purchase a few other important items and then we'll be ready for baby Hudson! I can't believe we are getting so close!

Here I am at 34 weeks. What can I say, I needed to be comfortable today....it's getting harder and harder to come up with outfits to wear these days! This is also why my face is covered, which is fine because, it's all about the bump anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment