How far along? 37 Weeks - only 21 days to go (really only 18 if we have to move forward with the c-section)! I am officially considered full term this week!
Baby is the size of: Watermelon - and I'm definitely feeling it! :) He likely measures around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes? All maternity. I have a rotation of about 10-15 outfits that fit comfortably these days. The only shoes that really fit are my flip-flops.
Stretch Marks? Still none!
Sleep? Better than I would have expected at this point, but not great. I have been waking up more frequently for bathroom breaks and this morning I was wide awake at 5 a.m.! I guess my body is preparing for little Hudson to be here!
Movement? Even though it's snug in there, he is still moving around all the time. You can see pretty much every movement ripple across my belly. I think we're going to have an active little one on our hands!
Cravings? SWEETS...specifically Reeses eggs and ice cream - healthy right?
Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in....I think I'm going to make it!
What I miss: At this point, a lot of things. Nothing is "normal" right now, but we have a healthy baby boy on the way, so I definitely don't want to complain!
Symptoms: Heartburn and swelling in my feet and hands. My cankles are out of control! :)
Best moment of the week? Nothing special this week...we're just getting stuff done around the house and enjoying our time together. My weekly appointment went well, and everything is looking good (baby boy is still breech). Hudson's heartbeat is stronger than ever, which is music to this mama's ears!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting little Hudson! I can't believe we are a little over 2 weeks away...it's so surreal! Until then, we are going to continue our nesting to get ready for his big debut and hopefully relax these last few weeks. I am also looking forward to cheering on the CATS to a victory this weekend - I think Hudson is our good luck charm!! GO BIG BLUE!
Here I am at 37 weeks:

No comments:
Post a Comment