How far along? 28 weeks - only 83 days to go! We're officially in the third trimester. I can't believe we're in the home stretch.
Baby is the size of: A rutabaga or a Chinese cabbage - whichever you prefer :)
Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts, although some of them are getting close to being too short. I can really only wear the full panel pants comfortably these days, except for my skinny jeans that still stretch a little bit. I might have to buy one more pair of maternity jeans to get me through to the end.
Stretch Marks? Nope! I rub oil and lotion on pretty religiously.
Sleep? Sleep has not been great the past couple nights - it was a very eventful weekend/beginning of the week, and not in a good way. :( I have felt so anxious and nervous that sleep has not come easily.
Movement? There has been so much movement lately. He likes to punch and kick, but I also have felt him completely rolling around in there. It's such a weird feeling, but so amazing!
Cravings? I've been loving the new peanut butter cheerios that we got last week - SO good. I have also still been on the clementine kick.
Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!
Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but it's definitely working it's way out. Kyle keeps teasing me about it popping out soon, but I'm crossing my fingers that maybe it will just get the point where it's "flat" - not in or out :)
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and normal clothes. It's getting a little harder to find different outfits to wear these days, and I don't want to spend much more on maternity clothes.
Symptoms: Heartburn and mid-back pain. The back pain has been pretty intense lately. Sitting at a desk most of the day makes it a little difficult, but I just try to get up and walk around a lot and switch positions. I also brought in a pillow to put in my chair for support.
Best moment of the week? Finding out that I passed the glucose test with flying colors and hearing that Hudson is growing right on track. I got to hear his sweet heartbeat last week as well - such a wonderful sound!
Here I am at 28 weeks - you might notice that the mirror closet doors are back up in the nursery. We had a little mishap with one of the new closet doors this weekend: it fell over and it ended up denting in and cracking. So we just decided to go back to the original doors. It actually will probably work better for the nursery anyway so that we don't have to worry about the space being too tight to open the doors up (we started on the new doors before getting the huge rocker). Also, our niece Hadley came over the other night and loved playing with the mirror doors, so I'm thinking Hudson might like looking at himself and playing with those better anyway!


No comments:
Post a Comment