Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bumpdate - 25 Weeks!

How far along? 25 Weeks - only 104 days to go! I can't believe we are close to the 100 day mark!

Baby is the size of: An Eggplant!


Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts.

Stretch Marks? Nope! I had scratched my belly the other day and when I looked in the mirror I thought they might be stretch marks. The red marks soon disappeared and all is good :)

Sleep? A lot of tossing and turning from side to side due to soreness on my side throughout the night, but still sleeping pretty well.

Movement? He is moving around ALL the time! I love feeling him kick and do flips. Kyle was able to really feel him move the other night when Hudson was practicing his soccer kicks!

Cravings? I've started my detox from all the sweets, and so far so good. The only thing I really am "craving" is cheese, but that's pretty normal.

Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in, although we noticed the other day that it's slowly working it's way out. It's not quite as deep as it used to be!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach - I wish I could cut a hole in our mattress! Also, I caught my first cold since I've been pregnant, and I'm wishing I could take certain meds to help me feel better. With the help of saline spray, tea and rest, I think I'm on the mend now.

Symptoms: Heartburn and mid-back pain.

Best moment of the week? The nursery being painted and having the furniture in the room. I love it so much...I frequently stop and just stare into the room.

What I am looking forward to: Working on the nursery some more (next up is a closet organizing system), registering this week/weekend and also my pregnancy massage next week.

Here I am at 25 weeks...please keep in mind that this mama is sick, so I was going for comfort at work today. That is also why my face is hidden :)


No comments:

Post a Comment