Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bumpdate - 27 Weeks!!

How far along? 27 Weeks, only 91 days to go! It's also my last week in my second trimester - third trimester here I come!

Baby is the size of: The one website I use is still saying eggplant, so I looked at the other website and it says he's the size of a head of cauliflower, weighing in at almost 2 pounds. Length: about 14 1/2 inches.



 

Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts, although some of them are getting close to being too short. The full panel pants are feeling pretty amazing these days as the belly is growing!

Stretch Marks? Nope! I rub oil and lotion on pretty religiously.

Sleep? Still having some soreness from sleeping on my sides, and the nightly bathroom run has returned. Sleep the past two nights has been OK, but not great.

Movement? He has been moving and kicking SO much! I think we have a pretty active child on our hands here :) I also think I felt him having the hiccups this morning for the first time.

Cravings? Cheese and clementines.

Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but it's definitely working it's way out.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Symptoms: Heartburn and mid-back pain are still my only symptoms. 

Best moment of the week? Finding a glider and other fun items for the nursery on our shopping trip this past weekend to the Pottery Barn Outlet and IKEA. Everything is really coming together, which makes me so happy! I also thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy massage. I wish I could get one every week.

What I am looking forward to: Continuing to work on the nursery and checking more things off of our to-do list. What I'm not looking forward to? My glucose test Friday morning :( Cross your fingers that everything goes well!

Here I am at 27 weeks:

Barefoot and pregnant - ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment