Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bumpdate - 26 Weeks

How far along? 26 Weeks - only 97 days to go! We're under the 100 day mark people...

Baby is the size of: The one website I use is still saying eggplant, so I consulted another website and it says he's the size of an English hothouse cucumber. Not quite sure what that is, but he is approximately 14 inches tall (head to heal) and weighs about 1 2/3 pounds. :)



 

Maternity Clothes? All maternity in pants, still able to wear some non-maternity shirts, although some of them are getting close to being too short.

Stretch Marks? Nope! I rub oil and lotion on pretty religiously.

Sleep? A lot of tossing and turning from side to side due to soreness on my side throughout the night, but still sleeping pretty well.

Movement? He is all over the place these days! I feel him doing flips and kicking all day long, and I love it. Although, he has been kicking my bladder lately, which is not so comfy :)

Cravings? I can't say that I've had any specific cravings lately.

Gender? It's a BOY - Hudson!

Belly Button In or Out? Still in, but it's definitely working it's way out. I thought maybe I'd avoid the popped belly button, but I'm thinking it's going to be making it's appearance in the next couple of weeks.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Symptoms: Heartburn and mid-back pain. The back pain has been pretty bad this past week.

Best moment of the week? Getting Hudson's closet system installed and hanging up all his sweet, tiny clothes. I go in and just stare at the room and try to imagine the little man that will be wearing all those clothes. It's so crazy!

What I am looking forward to: Working on the nursery some more and my pregnancy massage tomorrow night. Hopefully it will help with the back pain.

Here's a comparison of me at 16 weeks vs 26 weeks in the same outfit. Quite the difference, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment