Last week, Kyle was off work, so he spent a lot of his time painting Hudson's nursery. He worked so hard painting the entire room by himself, including an accent wall with stripes. He did such a wonderful job, and we both love how it came out. He also put together the crib and got the dresser out of the box. Thank you hubby for getting so much done - I appreciate it so much (and wish I could have helped), and I know Hudson will love it! Slowly, the nursery is starting to take shape!! Here's a little preview of the room:
 |
| Paint colors (bottom is the main color, top is the lighter stripe color) |
 |
| Walls painted blue and taping off the stripes (the color is a little off in this because it's at night) |
 |
| Moment of truth - taking off the tape... |
|
 |
| It looks SO good! |
 |
| Before the furniture got put together... |
 |
| ...during... |
 |
| ...and after! Love it! |
I can't wait to get a rocker, add decorations and organize everything! Let the fun begin!
Good job! ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
Great-Uncle Willy
Wow! That paint job sure looks nice!
ReplyDelete- Your husband