Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bumpdate - 17 weeks!

How far along? 17 weeks, yesterday!
Size of the little one? This week, baby is the size of an onion

 

Maternity Clothes? Yup - all pants, and some shirts. I bought some new maternity shirts this past weekend that will stretch with me as I grow.
Weight Gain? We're up to about 5 pounds now - I'm starting to look more like I have a bump than just a beer gut!
Stretch Marks? Nope! I bought some bio-oil this weekend at Target to hopefully keep those away!
Gender? Our ultrasound tech guessed boy at our 12 week appointment, but we will find out for sure in just 2 weeks! Can't wait!
Movement? I've felt a lot of flutters this week, especially when I eat! Apparently baby Fertig likes food!
Sleep? It's improved a little. I think I'm just so exhausted from pregnancy and work that I have slept better recently.
Food Cravings? Nothing really different this week.
What I Miss? I'm really missing deli sandwiches this week - all I want is a Turkey Tom from Jimmy John's!
Symptoms? Nothing too bad - I've been tired still, but I think it's mostly from my crazy work schedule. I feel a lot better now that I'm in my 2nd trimester.
Best Moment of the Week?  Feeling more movement and seeing the bump come out a little more! It's starting to feel more real!

Here's this week's picture. We didn't have time to get a good picture today, and I didn't want to wait too much longer so that I could get a good representation of how much the bump has emerged! So I took a quick one before I left this morning with my iphone.



1 comment: