How far along? 18 Weeks
Baby is the size of: A sweet little sweet potato!!
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes, wearing more maternity tops now and definitely loving my maternity jeans. I finally found some skinny maternity jeans this weekend so I can wear my boots! Still able to wear my regular tunics and dresses, and still several of my regular tops.
Stretch Marks? Nope!
Sleep? I can pretty much sleep through the night again without having to get up to use the restroom, which makes for a nice night of sleep! I have been waking up pretty early (6 - 6:30) even on weekends, but I'm going to bed early enough to still get plenty of rest!
Movement? I have felt a lot of flutters this week, especially after I eat.
Cravings? Refried beans from a local restaurant and sour candy!
Gender? We find out next Wednesday, the 23rd. CAN'T WAIT!!
Belly Button In or Out? Still way in - I kind of have a deep belly button, so I'm hoping maybe it won't pop out?
What I miss: Normal clothes - I didn't realize how much I missed this until I was shopping on Sunday and realized I couldn't buy anything!
Symptoms: I had some lower back pain this weekend after running around and doing some organizing and I got a little dizzy Monday night. I got an email today saying that dizziness is pretty common at this stage, so I'll just have to be careful not to stand up too quickly after I've been laying down.
Best moment of the week? Ordering baby furniture and clearing out the room that will be the nursery! It made it all seem a little more real! Also, I cheated a little and at a Jimmy John's sandwich for lunch Monday - it tasted soooooo good! My doctor said everything in moderation, so I won't do it often.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender next week and seeing our little one dance around on the screen! I'm also looking forward to Thanksgiving...an endless buffet of amazing comfort food = a pregnant girl's dream! We have so much to be thankful for, so I am looking forward to celebrating the holiday with family.
Here's the 18 week picture:
Here's the 18 week picture:


No comments:
Post a Comment