I've also been meaning to post some of the other gifts and cards from our family and friends that we received when we found out we were expecting. Thank you so much to everyone for thinking of our family! Here are some of baby boy's
very first gifts!
 |
| A yummy edible bouquet from our cousins, and great friends Kim & Ryan! |
 |
| Book and card from Uncle Ryan, Aunt Cassie and Cousin Hadley. This is one of Hadley's favorite books, so hopefully baby boy likes it just as much as his cousin! |
 |
| Sleeper from our BFF's Brittney, Chris and Maddie. They also got baby boy a little blue onesie on our shopping excursion that is featured in the post below. |
 |
| A lovely pot of Gerber Daisy flowers and this card from the Skarvans (Cassie's family). I'm extremely embarrassed to admit that I killed the flowers before we could get a good picture of them. I am so sorry, I definitely tried, but I have a black thumb. But, I assure you the gift was greatly appreciated!!! |
 |
| A pregnancy journal from cousin Meredith to keep track of all the pregnancy milestones. It's also full of lots of lists, advice and questions for us new parents to ask doctors, day cares, etc.! |
 |
| Cards from family and friends (a couple of these are duplicates from above). We also received a card from Mr. and Mrs. Back (our good friend's parents) and from Maddie (baby boy's future wife) in the mail. |
Again - a huge THANK YOU to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment