How far along? 19 Weeks
Baby is the size of: A mango
Maternity Clothes? Oh yes, wearing more maternity tops now and definitely loving my maternity jeans.
Stretch Marks? Nope! Still rubbing on the bio-oil every morning and night and crossing my fingers :) I also added in some cocoa butter lotion last night for good measure.
Sleep? Pretty good - I usually sleep until about 6 or 6:30 before I have to use the restroom or get up because my shoulders or hips are sore/numb from sleeping on my sides all night. I miss sleeping on my stomach!
Movement? Lots of flutters - still waiting to feel the first big kick!
Cravings? Sour candy, pizza, fruit, cheese
Gender? We find out today!
Belly Button In or Out? Still way in - I kind of have a deep belly button, so I'm hoping maybe it won't pop out? ha!
What I miss: Nothing new this week - just the usual...sleep, normal clothes, occasional glass of wine or sandwich
Symptoms: After walking around for an hour and a half in Sam's Sunday, my lower back was hurting again. Other than that, can't complain!
Best moment of the week? All of the anticipation and guessing leading up to finding out the gender today!
Here we are at 19 weeks this morning. One of my friends always complains that my shirt isn't tight enough and that you can't really see my belly in these pictures each week, but I feel like I look huge in these pictures. Dana - are you happy? ;) I think maybe because Kyle zoomed in a little more? Well, that and the belly is growing!



No comments:
Post a Comment