Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh Friday...

...how I love thee! It's one of my favorite days at work because my wonderful friends and I all go out to eat somewhere really amazing on Fridays. We get away from our desks, the stresses of the week and just relax! Now, when I say relax, I mean we laugh a lot and talk about really inappropriate things. Sounds fun, right? It is.


Tonight I am headed out with the ladies to a 7:00 showing of Breaking Dawn after work. Yes...the Twilight movie. It a serious guilty pleasure of mine, and I am SO excited! Can't wait to settle in with my sour patch kids and watch Jacob's abs...I mean, watch the movie. 


This weekend, we don't have too much on the agenda, which is so nice! We'll probably do some yard work and deep clean the house, since both are disaster zones right now. We're going to be hosting Thanksgiving at our house again this year (next week!), so we need to get the house in order so our families don't think we are slobs. :) I actually had a nightmare last night about having everyone over, and our house was so disgustingly dirty. No one even wanted to eat inside. Pretty sad when you dream about how messy your house is. It's definitely time to do some cleaning!


We'll probably watch the CATS play - both football and basketball, but I'm sure we'll enjoy the basketball game much more than the (assumed) horrible football game. I'm so excited for basketball season - we're already off to a great start! I think it's going to be a good year.


Other than that, not much planned. I'm sure we'll see some friends and make it to church. I'm just excited for the weekend, and then a short work week next week! Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment